Beautiful postcard views at every turn
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Luggage transfers included
- Total walking distance: approx. 56 km
Arrival in Camogli
From Camogli, you walk to the Gothic monastery of San Fruttuoso in a deserted bay. You walk via a challenging route high above the sea or via an easier path over the promontory of Portofino. Your route leads from San Fruttuoso with stunning views of Portofino, a particularly picturesque coastal town.
From Rapallo, take the bus to the sanctuary of Montallegro, 600 meters above sea level. During a high-altitude walk with a beautiful view over the Gulf of Tigullio, you will reach the old town of Chiavari. Then take the train to the picturesque town of Sestri Levante.
The walk between Sestri Levante and Moneglia is an absolute insider tip! The deserted coastal landscape with its slopes that slope steeply to the sea offers wonderful impressions of nature. You first walk over the Punta Manara promontory to Riva Trigoso, then over to Monte Moneglia to the beautiful seaside town of Moneglia.
In the morning you will first go from Framura to Bonassola. Then you will go to Levanto via a small pass, your location for the next three days. Then you will walk on a panoramic path to Monterosso, a magical village with colourful houses right on the sea. From the lighthouse in Punta Mesco, you can see the whole area of the impressive Cinque Terre for the first time.
Today the route runs from Monterosso to Corniglia, the classic among the Cinque Terre trails in your program. The coastal landscape with its old villages and steep vineyard terraces has remained virtually unchanged for centuries. Time and again you have a unique view of wine terraces, lemon and olive groves, farms and colourful places.
The hike from Riomaggiore to Portovenere is the last highlight of your hiking week. Take a leisurely stroll through wine terraces and pine forests. Picturesque Portovenere inspires with its colourful houses. If the weather conditions are favourable, you can take a boat along the coast from Cinque Terre back to Monterosso and see the walking routes of the last few days from the sea.
Return trip or extension
The panoramic walks often lead along rocky and narrow paths. They last between 3 and 6 hours a day. Longer descents run along stairs. All walks can be shortened by train.
| Season 1 |
01.10.2023 - 09.10.2023
| Season 2 |
07.04.2023 - 30.09.2023
|Cinque Terre, IT-CTWCL-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Single person surcharge||119.00||119.00|
|Single room surcharge||209.00||209.00|
You will stay in Camogli in a beautiful 2** Hotel and carefully selected 3*** Hotels
- 7 nights as described, including breakfast
- Luggage transfer(s)
- Travel folder 1 x per room (German, English with route and overview maps, detailed route description, places of interest, important telephone numbers, luggage labels)
- Service Hotline
- Tourist tax, if applicable, to be paid locally
- Cinque Terre card, necessary for access to the National Park day 6, approx. €8 per person
- Boat trip Portovenere-Monterosso, approx. €14 per person
- Train and bus rides according to program, approx. €50 per person
- Train: Genoa station, then train ride to Camogli, duration approx. 30 minutes
- Parking: Limited number of private parking spaces, approx. €25 per day, reservation required in advance
- Departure: Train ride Levanto-Camogli duration approx. 1 hour