Our cycling holidays are categorised by difficulty and tour profile, so you can always see how tough your chosen cycling holiday will be before booking. If you are feeling sporty, then you can upgrade to one of our Rental Bike PLUS bikes. If you would like to do a cycle tour that might be too challenging without assistance, then all of our cycling holidays have electric bikes as an optional upgrade.
Our E-Bikes are unisex models with a back-pedal brake. Many of the European cycle routes run along excellent, well-paved cycle routes so it is easy to use such as a braking system. We do recommend being a confident cyclist when renting an electric bike as the brakes are sharp and the bikes are heavier than normal.
Our bikes have a battery range of between 120 and 180 kilometres depending on the power option selected. It is important to note that these are not motorbikes or mopeds and you will need to pedal to receive the electric support. The motor will assist up to 25 km/h to help you get up to speed.
Electric bikes have now become one of the main reasons why cycling holidays have become so popular in recent times. Our fleet of e-bikes is one of the most modern available with a high level of customer satisfaction and build quality that is ideally suited to the needs of cycle tourers of all experience levels.
- 28-inch frame with a total weight of approximately 23 kg
- 8-gears to choose from
- Mid-engine electric motor in the bottom bracket for a better centre of gravity and weight distribution
- Battery range of between 120 to 180 kilometres
- Removable battery for easy charging in your hotel
- Bike computer with detailed information such as remaining charge, cruising speeds and distance covered
- Day panniers and handlebar bags for carrying light items
- Dedicated UK-based booking team for booking guidance
- Call 0044(0)1706 618155 or contact us via the website
With our electric bikes, you can enjoy cycling with newfound freedom. They are really fun to use and open up new route possibilities particularly if the route profile is hilly or has longer distances to cover.
The unisex bikes are comfortable for both men and women with excellent saddles and ride positions. The bike will help you as you cycle uphill or accelerate from stationary.
You do not need a driving licence to use an e-bike and the electric bike can support you up to 25 km per hour. The operation itself is simple and the e-bike is easy to drive by anyone after a short explanation by one of our team. An LED screen gives detailed information about the battery status, the mode used and the total distance covered during the day.
Our e-bikes are powered by an electric motor. The motor is mounted in the crankshaft as a so-called mid-engine. The power supply to the electric motor is provided by a removable battery with a range of 120 to 180 kilometres. You can charge up the battery in your hotel room or at a charging point (if available).
- Dimensions: 28-inch bicycle with a total weight of approx. 23 kg
- 8-gear hub: Ideal for different terrains
- Electric motor: Due to the position of the mid-engine at the bottom bracket the centre of gravitiy is lower and the weight is well-distributed.
- Battery: The rechargeable battery can be easily unclipped from the frame and has a range of 120 to 180 kilometres depending on the chosen setting.
- Digital displays: The bike-computer is equipped with a premium LED display to tell you how much charge you have remaining. Choice of three cruising speeds at the touch of a button.
- Saddlebag (water-repellent)
- Handlebar bag (water-repellent)
- Service kit with tools and spare tyre
- Air pump
- Combination lock
- Battery charging cables
Our tyres have a particularly strong special layer to help prevent punctures. Should a puncture occur, you can easily repair it yourself with our repair kit or replacement tyre(s). With an electric bike, we recommend calling our support line due to the technical nature of the bike.
If the damage is more extensive, call us and we will arrange a repair or a spare wheel as soon as possible. This roadside assistance is included in the rental price.
Rental bike insurance included
For all cycle tours operated by Eurofun, the rental price already includes rental bicycle insurance against theft and damage. In such cases, you will therefore not incur any further inconvenience and we will replace your bicycle as soon as possible. You need to make sure that your bike is locked up when unattended.
Negligence or deliberate damage is excluded from our policy. Please take out your personal travel insurance when you book any cycling holiday with us. This is a requirement when booking with us.