As an experienced expert in cycle tourism, our team knows that the right accommodation is extremely important to feel comfortable on holiday and to be able to fully recover after a day of cycling or walking. It doesn't matter if you move to a new accommodation every day as your hotels are chosen based on a similar category.
The needs of active holidaymakers are always in mind when selecting hotels, guesthouses and more traditional accommodation options. That is why we prefer hotels with relaxation options. In the evening, why not head to the wellness centre where you can leave the exertions of the day behind? Relax in the sauna or enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool before getting ready to head off the next day to somewhere new.
Friendly hotels in great locations
Small is beautiful! - This is the motto we use when choosing our places to stay. Individuality is very important in family-run hotels and we try to select the best in the local area. You'll experience real warmth and closeness to the local people in the traditional local accommodations with a holiday experience that clearly distinguishes our cycling tours from mass tourism. With their extensive local knowledge, the guesthouse owner might even give you give their insider tips for the stage ahead!
What to expect from our hotel options
- Individual and personal: Thanks to the friendly, family atmosphere, you will feel completely at home in our accommodations right from the start.
- Hospitality: What is simply a buzzword elsewhere, our guests will experience in the hotels, inns and guesthouses.
- Relaxation: During our cycling tours, you will preferably be accommodated in hotels with the possibility of a good night's sleep.
- Optimal location: All accommodations are as close as possible to the centre and near the main cycling routes.
- Possibility to upgrade: Some cycling tours allow you to choose between standard accommodation and specially selected hotels in our Charme category.
You can also request to see sample hotel lists for each tour prior to booking. Each hotel is subject to availability and we choose hotels based on quality, facilities and the appropriate price category.
Charme hotels and Cat. A options
Looking for extra luxury whilst on holiday? For some cycling or walking holidays, we have selected special hotels called 'Charme' or an additional Category A option. These first-class accommodations are special with their unique flair and often with a particularly spacious spa, extra facilities or an improved wellness offer.